Anodized aluminum from Lorin delivers durable performance that helps it stand up to heavy use and physical stress; while at the same time showing off its sleek, contemporary looks with minimal maintenance. Hauling and trailering applications are ideally suited to anodized aluminum, as are many components of vehicles that transport or serve the public in large numbers, like interior panels on commercial buses or aircraft interiors.
Here are just a few of the many other transportation applications for which Lorin Coil-Anodized Aluminum offers great advantages:
- Commercial Trailer Rear Doors
- Utility Trailers
- Aircraft Interiors
- Commercial Bus Interior Panels
- And many more …
Check out some of Lorin’s finish options ideal for other transportation applications.
- Medium Antique Copper is a low-cost anodized aluminum finish that simulates an aged copper appearance that is UV stable and will not patina. The antique copper finish is created using a Lorin ‘patented’ process  providing excellent corrosion protection along with superior fade resistance.
- ClearBrite® Brush SL is a ‘bright’ anodized aluminum finish with a short line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a light-colored stainless steel finish and can be used for exterior applications.
- AnoGrip® Type 4 is a patented anodizing process on mill finish aluminum that offers the customer ‘superior’ adhesive qualities on both sides of the sheet.
- AnoGrip® Type 5 is a patented anodizing process on mill finish aluminum that offers the customer ‘exceptional’ adhesive qualities on both sides of the sheet.
- Champagne Gold is an anodized aluminum finish with a natural metallic beauty and a hint of a light gold color.
- GoldBrite® Brush SL is a ‘bright’ gold anodized aluminum finish with a short line brushed pattern.
- Extra Light Bronze ColorIn® is a ‘subtle light bronze’ matte anodized aluminum finish that utilizes a specialized two-step electrolytic coloring process with superior fade resistance.
- PreMirror® 11 Optima is a semi-specular anodized aluminum finish developed to provide the architect and designer with an exterior reflective finish for decorative uses.
- AnoZinc® I with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated, UV resistant aluminum finish that simulates the appearance of an aged Zinc sheet with an Architectural Class I anodic film thickness.
MORE Anodize Finish Choices >>